Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission
Explore the birth of rock and soul music at the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum where extensive exhibits detail the musical pioneers who put Memphis on the map. Your admission ticket includes an audio guide that adds depth to the detailed displays, with more than 100 songs to make your toes tap as you take in the museum. Learn about blues, rock and soul music history as well as the development of Memphis itself as you dive into the fascinating stories that the museum brings to life.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Audio guide
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Entry/Admission - Beale Street
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, 191 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3715
The Complete Memphis Music Story
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
One of America's iconic streets filled with the best live music in the world.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, 191 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3715
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No food or flash photography
- Benches available throughout for sitting. Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Temperatures are taken at entry.
- Face masks are required.
- Social distancing is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.