Memorial de Caen Museum Admission Ticket with Optional Audio Guide
It is essential that you check the website of the Memorial de Caen as this will show you up to date opening days and times. All attractions have to adapt their opening days and times according to government guidelines during the Covid crisis. Thank you for your understanding.
Take an incredibly powerful journey back in time at the Mémorial de Caen, Normandy’s most comprehensive World War II museum. Watch a gripping film on D-Day and learn about the intense preparations for the historic Normandy landings. Covering events ranging from the end of World War I through the fall of the Berlin Wall, the museum puts the events of WWII and D-Day in their larger historical context. Explore the museum at your leisure, with or without an audio guide.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Memorial de Caen entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Memorial de Caen
What's excluded :
- Audio guide (unless option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour (this can be booked on the day if desired, at an additional cost)
- Visit: Memorial de Caen, Esplanade General Eisenhower, 14050 Caen France
Begin your exploration of the Mémorial de Caen anytime during open hours. With a theme of reconciliation, the museum discusses World War II and D-Day within the historical framework of events ranging from the end of World War I through the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Wander through museum areas focused on WWII and the Cold War. There is also a section featuring cartoons and drawings chronicling the history of the 20th century as well as current affairs.
Watch a film on D-Day that tells the story of that fateful day through archival footage and scenes from fictional films depicting German and Allied forces on the eve of the Normandy landings. Another movie, 'Hope for the Future,' covers events from the 1940s through the end of the 20th century.
Discover the museum through the interactive exhibits or opt to use an audio guide available in six languages for a more in-depth experience.
Departure Point :Memorial de Caen, Esplanade General Eisenhower, 14050 Caen France
Departure Time :11/12/2020 - 12/20/2020
12/21/2020 - 12/31/2020
Saturday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
1/26/2021 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
4/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
10/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket is valid on day of entry
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Opening times vary. Please check Memorial de Caen's opening times on your chosen visit day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket can be presented on a mobile devise and does not have to be printed
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.