Mele Cascades Waterfall Tour and Black Magic Village
This tour takes you to the famous Mele Cascades & Waterfall. Guests are greeted by one of Evergreen’s friendly & knowledgeable guides at your Port Vila accommodation and the tour starts straight away. Enjoy a pleasant drive just out of town past Mele Village and our guide will provide commentary on the 15 min transfer to Mele Village. The first stop is at the Cultural Village where you get to witness different magic shows and learn about the Vanuatu Culture, we then transfer to the entrance of Mele Cascades & Waterfall. Enjoy a guided tour through the lush & tropical rainforest where you will be able to catch sight of local cultivation of vegetable gardens and learn about the culture and livelihood of the local people. Go for a dip in the clear natural rock pools for a refreshing swim or you can simply relax and enjoy the green scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully Air Conditioned Return Transfers
- Knowledgeable Local Tour Guide
- Stops at Mele Village and The Secret Garden
- Includes Refreshments and Snacks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mele Cascades, Mele Road Mele Maat, Port Vila, Efate 1368 Vanuatu
This tour departs at 09:00h & 14:00h each day.
An introduction of the tour and commentary of the sites you will drive past. First stop will be Mele Village which has a population of more than 5000 people and is the biggest village in Vanuatu. This is home to most of the Evergreen Staff who commute to work every day. Here you will be able to see the local people and their livelihood. You will visit a Secret Garden and learn information about Vanuatu, the spices used, which you will have a chance to see and touch, cultural performance and the Magic show lasting 30 mins. At Mele Cascades, you will be guided through lush and tropical rain forest catching sight of local cultivation of vegetable gardens and learn about the culture and livelihood of the local people. Take a dip in the clear natural rock pools for a refreshing swim, or sit under the cool shade and enjoy the
green scenery. Should time allow, you will be able to enjoy the scenery from our lookout view. At the base, you will find an array of tropical seasonal fruits and cold drinks awaiting your descent. This is served in the Mele Cascades Riverside Garden.
Tour duration is 2.5 - 3 hrs
Departure Point :Your Port Vila hotel lobby
Return Detail :Your Port Vila hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take: Camera, Mosquito repellent, Towel, Cash money, Walking shoes or sandals.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.