Melbourne's Jewish Scene
Private boutique tour by a local resident of the area knowing where to go, what to see and whom to greet.
Where to get the best food and bolide bagels.
Tour the largest synagogue in Melbourne
Get to meet a Rabbi if you want to
Customised to your wants and wishes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - snacks
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Central
- Entry/Admission - Nogga Cafe
What's excluded :
- Lunch - If you want to stay in the bagel belt and have dinner or explore on your own .........
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Oldest synagogue and tour of largest in Melbourne ,
Largest Judaica book shop in Southern Hemisphere
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: East Melbourne Synagogue, 488 Albert Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Oldest in Melbourne
Pass By: St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
On our way to the "bagel belt" we will pass "Coney Island "as well
Pass By: Jewish Museum of Australia, 26 Alma Rd, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Time dependent we can visit the museum and also view the iconic st Kilda synagogue . The only synagogue named after a saint. ( I will explain )
Pass By: Beth Rivkah Ladies College, 1 Empress Rd, St Kilda East VIC 3183, Australia
on our way to a replica 770 Lubavitch hq we will pass the Beth Rivka school and Yeshiva centre
Stop At: Nogga Cafe, 314 Carlisle St, Balaclava VIC 3183, Australia
Kosher sushi on the menu for lunch and see the the throngs.
Finish off with a cold rock kosher ice cream next door.
Buy some bagels to take home
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
In addition air BNB pick ups arranged or by arrangement private homes.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Essendon Airport, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
- Avalon Airport, 80 Beach Rd, Lara VIC 3212, Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy going and slow pace for all ages ; not weather dependent , and most interesting but not boring .
- Incorporating many other items of interest and souvenirs to purchase
- Surprise detours
- Recommended for tourists who have an interest in Melbournes unique Jewish life
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.