Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory shuttle tour
Our tour is conducted by local expert guides and is designed to get you out of town earlier and taking the most direct route we get you there with more free time to enjoy inside the National park. Once you arrive you can choose from several self guided walks giving you the flexibility to choose your own itinerary rather than be limited by the capabilities of the group.
You may choose to hike to the summit of Mt Oberon for spectacular views or opt for a less challenging walk but equally as satisfying such as Pillar Point or Mt Bishop. You can seek out wildlife encounters or you may also like to just take it easy and relax around the beautiful estuary and beaches surrounding Tidal River. You set off on a self guided walk with the security of having your support vehicle and guide at hand.
We provide you with a healthy picnic style lunch and some more free time to enjoy the Prom before departing back to Melbourne in the late afternoon..
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
You will enjoy nature walks to spectacular lookouts , beautiful beaches and seek out wildlife in the wild in this wilderness paradise..
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :1: St Pauls Cathedral/Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
3: Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne, 380 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
4: Her Majesty's Theatre, 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.