Melbourne Shore Excursion: Small Group Chocolate Dream Tour
Take time away from your cruise to enjoy a stroll through Melbourne and chocolate lovers can indulge on a fine tasting chocolate tour. This half day tour gives you the opportunity to see all Melbourne has to offer as well as learning the secrets of local chocolates.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Various chocolates,
- Wine tasting
- Afternoon tea,
- Bottled water and snacks
- Local guide
- Coffee, tea and alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Transfer to meeting point (about 12 minutes by taxi)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
This small group tour is the perfect walking tour for chocolate lovers. By the end of the tour you will have grown closer to your favourite sweets as you gain expertise and discover the secrets from your knowledgeable tour guide.
At the start the local guide explains the origins of chocolate, starting with its journey from a cacao pod onto our plates. No chocolate tour would be complete without tasting raw cacao from the bean and the nib while you enhance your knowledge of this delectable sweet.
We visit some of the best chocolatier shops Melbourne has to offer whilst learning the marvels of chocolate. During the tour our guide will show you the stunning sights of the city.
Once feeling full on chocolate we set off for wine tasting in one of the most famous wineries in Melbourne, La Vita Buona, which has been awarded 3 glasses in the Australian Wine List of the Year awards.
Gorgeous afternoon tea, makes you feel spoilt.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/25/2020 - 12/31/2020
3/25/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.