Melbourne Afternoon Sights & Sounds Private Experience
You arrive in Melbourne in the morning and are wanting to explore Melbourne that afternoon. What better way to experience Melbourne Sights & Sounds in the afternoon with a private tour.
Melbourne is one of the most liveable cities in the world. It is best described as one of most multi-cultural cities in Australia and around the world. We have everything on our doorstep from top restaurants and bars, world class sporting events, shows, exhibitions, fashion and culture, and striking architecture from our gold rush era of 1850s to today. Exploring Melbourne CBD and surrounds is an experience within itself from thriving laneways, boutique cafes/bars, historical buildings & haunts, and park & gardens.
Throughout the private tour, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of Melbourne. You have the freedom to customise your journey throughout the day to create, explore and experience the Melbourne City Sights on your own private tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Afternoon Tea provided during the Tour
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Your Guide can make recommendations for your dining experience to suit your taste buds.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Your Melbourne Sights & Sounds Private Tours starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be traveling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way around Melbourne, you can choose any of the following sights & sounds to be part of your afternoon private tour. Our guide is more than happy to assist in choosing the best sights & surrounds to visit.
- Queen Victoria Market
- St Patrick Cathedral or St Paul Cathedral
- Fitzroy Gardens including Captain Cook’s Cottage and Melbourne Conservatory
- Street Art and Laneways
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Brighton Beach Boxes
- St Kilda Beach & Pier Precinct
- The plans for the complimentary afternoon tea or beverage at a local watering hole.
- The dining options available for dinner being a casual dining, pub meal, or fine dining experience (guests own expense).
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be a part of your private tour:
• Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour
• Eureka Skydeck
• Melbourne Star
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the private tour, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of Melbourne. You have the freedom to customise your journey throughout the day to create, explore and experience the Melbourne Sights & Sounds on your own private tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To protect the Health, Safety, and Welfare of everyone who travels with us, we have implemented Covid-Safe protocols into our cleaning procedures which forms part of our Industry Certification. All our guests receive a complimentary kit of hand sanitiser, tissues, face mask, and a bottle of water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.