Mekong Vespa Tour 5 hours
will take you to see real local people life, get off the beaten part, see green fields, vast of rice paddies, visit rural villages, meet the people, see the culture,
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - tour guide, driver, vespa, gas, all entry fees
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Takashimaya Ho Chi Minh City
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Takashimaya Ho Chi Minh City, 93 92, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street District 1, Saigon Centre, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Go where no other tours will take you on this Mekong Delta day tour. Go beyond the concrete jungle of Saigon and onto the back roads and red dirt trails of the countryside. You will cross dozens of bridges over many river tributaries, ride on a river ferryboat, and cruise through a vibrant bustling riverside market. Zoom through the bright green rice paddies while stopping to tour local cottage industries such as incense making & rice wine production, and sample some Vietnamese specialty food and drinks.
Feel a world away from the city on this off-road ride. This tour requires an adventurous spirit and a strong backside. Experienced and skilled riders can drive their own Vespa on this Mekong Delta day tour, or you sit back & relax on the back of a restored vintage Vespa while we take you through the beautiful scenery. The tour comes to an end with lunch at a restaurant where you can cast a line and catch a fish while you enjoy a cold beer in the shade.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up at you at your hotel or home stay, or Air Bnb
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.