Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
See the main branches of Mekong river and daily life around Ben Tre (85 km from SaiGon).
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Tre, Ben Tre, Ben Tre Province, Mekong Delta
As our boat cruise inner the natural waterways, we visit a coconut-candy workshop, a main product that made BenTre famous. We disembark at a local market of NhonThanh commune and start our walk 500m on village road, explore the market products. We visit a farmer workshop making sleeping mats, an old tradition hand weaving sedge mat or rush mat. Then, the Mekong adventure is on, see what life is really like for locals by explore this quiet island by bicycle or more relaxing way by hop on a Lambretta triporteur an old 1960 traditional tricycle in south Vietnam. This
Lambretta adventure will be winding around the coconut palms, bitter melon or cucumber farms to a farmer house that we break for lunch and relax.
In the afternoon, we explore a bit more of coconut farms and fruit orchards of this village on foot.Our boat will pick us again and cruise back to the boat landing in BenTre town.
Then we drive back to Saigon.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :SinhBalo Adventure Travel, 283/20 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel address in HCM City. We will pick you up about 30 minutes before departure time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.