Mekong Delta Discovery Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre
A trip to Mekong Delta to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off,Food for Lunch,guide,entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
My Tho - Ben Tre
Leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta tour. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. End trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel in District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.