Mekong Delta Cruise: Top Site Must Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda & Rowing Boat
Visit the Mekong Delta and My Tho and Ben Tre islands, enjoy sightseeing on your trip along the river and walk around local fruit gardens.
• Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque canals
• Cruise along the Mekong River by motorboat
• Walk or cycle around the island's villages
• Admire green rice field on your way to My Tho
• Enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea & coconut candy
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off in your hotel in District 1,3,4.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Mekong Food, Vietnam Food
- All entrance fees
- Boat trips, four seasons fruit
- English-speaking guide (other languages upon request depending on availability & small surcharge
- Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottle/person)
What's excluded :
- • Drinks
- • Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Discover the vibrant tropical fruits, gardens, riverside locals, and boat ports as you cruise down the canals of the Mekong Delta. In your wooden river boat, watch the passing homes on stilts, boat making workshops, and vendors along this scenic riverside cruise.
Begin your outing with a convenient hotel pick up start from 07:30 – 08:00, and then make your way to My Tho City. Watch as the bustling city views transition to serene rice fields and rural settings. On the way, you will have a visit at the Vinh Trang Pagoda. Upon your arrival, take a peaceful boat trip along the Tien River to Qui, also known as Tortoise Islet. This islet is also known by many other name.
Following, enter the Bao Dinh Canal to head into Ben Tre Province, or the country of coconuts. Here, learn about the local agricultural model known as Garden-Pond-Cage. Taste some local treats like coconut candy and honey tea as you sit back and relax on your wooden river boat in the comfort of the shaded canals covered by water-coconut trees.
At midday, break for an authentic Vietnamese meal at a local restaurant to taste the region's traditional flavors. Afterwards, board your boat for an afternoon cruise to visit the marvelous tropical fruit gardens and to enjoy a Southern Vietnamese folk music performance by local islanders. After a relaxing cultural experience on the water, you are conveniently transported back to your Ho Chi Minh hotel at 17.30.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.If you want an independent tour and private tour, please tell us to get more information and assistance.“Surcharge 30% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan, and Tet Holiday”
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.