Mekong Delta Basic Daily Group Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
• Vinh Trang Pogoda
• Traditional coconut candy workshop
• Honey bee farm
• Riding horse-cartridge
• Traditional folk music
• Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
• Take a private cruise along the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta
• Savour tropical fruit on an island
• See how local coconut candy is made
• Explore the bustling port city of My Tho
• Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
• Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water served in car
- Experienced English speaking Expert
- Traditional Vietnamese cuisine for lunch
- Tropical Fruits
- Traditional Folk Music
- Entry/Admission - Mekong Mark of Thới Sơn Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Mark of Thới Sơn Island, Thới Sơn, Châu Thành District, Tien Giang, Vietnam
Mekong Delta is an incredibly fertile Agricultural Region. Cultivating rice is the main occupation of the local people. This area produces approximately half of Vietnam’s total agricultural output. Transportation around the rivers and canals is taken by boat. It makes people like to travel along rivers more than roads.
Arrival at My Tho, we board our private boat for a cruise on the Mekong River. Our first stop is at a fish farm in order to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region.
On Our Mekong Delta tour, we will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we will have a chance to enjoy tropical fruits. Your local guide will take you to a factory and explain the process of making coconut candy.
At Mekong Delta, we will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and to learn more about diverse traditional lifestyles, cultures, and customs of people who have called the Delta their home.
Continuing on our Mekong discovery, we will travel by horse cart, and visit a bee farm. After that we will transfer to a smaller rowing boat to get deeper into the smaller canals of the Delta.
And then, we will have lunch at local restaurant, where your tour guide will provide you some advice on different special products of local cuisine and assist you to order some of these delicacies.
Finally, after the long interesting tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.