Meiji Jingu Tour
Do you know how many times you have to bow and clap your hands when visiting a shrine in Japan? Do you know how to wash your hands before entering? Did you know that the forest planted in the premises of Meiji Jingu was designed in such a way that all the trees are roughly the same height? This and many more you will be taught on our Meiji Jingu tour. Please note that this is usually a half of our wider programme, which includes a traditional Japanese calligraphy experience. If you are interested in taking the calligraphy class as well, please book both this programme and our "Japanese Calligraphy Experience" as well.
Please note that this programme is usually paired with our calligraphy experience. If you would like only the tour please contact us beforehand.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide for English, Czech, Polish, Japanese
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meiji Jingu Shrine, 1-1 Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Shibuya 151-8857 Tokyo Prefecture
The tour will take you through the Meiji Jingu Shrine, providing you with not only the factual knowledge of the shrine itself, but also a thorough description of how to behave and act when you visit any shrine in Japan. Please note that it is usually a part of our Japanese Calligraphy Experience programme (on our website you can book both the tour and calligraphy, or just the calligraphy experience), however you can take only one. If you wanted both please book this tour and our calligraphy class as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kita-sando Sta., 3 Chome-41 Sendagaya, Shibuya City, Tokyo 151-0051, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this programme is usually paired with our calligraphy experience. If you would like only the tour please contact us beforehand.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.