Meghalaya With Kaziranga
Kaziranga National Park is one of the most prominent National park in the world. If we will see the whole India, only in Kaziranga One-Horned Rhino is famous.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Local Guide Subject to availability ( in case of other languages if opt for )
- Hotel / Airport / Port Pick up and Drop subject to time limit.
What's excluded :
- Any Other services not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaziranga National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Golaghat District, Assam
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam 781015, India
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.