Meet Tuscany's Sister (private V.i.p. Tour)
Brda, the land of vine-rich hills and excellent wines, is nestled midway between the Alps and the Adriatic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off,
- Air conditioned minivan,
- Tour Guide,
- Wine tasting: yes,
- Lunch included: yes (ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ONLY)
- Villa & Village included: yes (ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ONLY)
What's excluded :
- Any services not listed above as “Included
- Personal travel insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfredo Tours, Ljubljana Slovenia
As per Alfredo TOURS itinerary
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick Up at major hotels in Ljubljana.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Drop off at major hotels in Ljubljana.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!
- Our tour lasts approx. 10 hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
- Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating.
- You can email us about special dietary requirements prior to the tour.
- And don't forget to bring a camera, you'll want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to Slovenia.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We also expect guides and travelers to continue to embrace the “new normal” practices we’ve all become accustomed to: Wash/sanitize hands frequently; Cough or sneeze only into a closed elbow; Avoid shared items; Maintain physical distance between yourself and those outside your family/friend circle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.