Meet Quechua people, food & traditions
You're going to feel like a toddler discovering things for the first time.
The ancestral Inca knowledge is going to be revealed to you, traditions kept for thousands of years on the high Andes.
You will experience superfoods you've never heard about before.
An organic way of life: natural medicine, cooking, weaving, dressing and more.
But more importantly, you will be able to help directly to the well-being and improvement of the native families from these communities, which until now felt forgotten in the Andes.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Tour escort/host
- All activities
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chincheros, 05420, Peru
15 minutes away from the Town is where the ladies from the small community are going to welcome us.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Cusco, Peru
2: Urubamba, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting place is at "Jose Antonio´s" Hotel Main door (at the corner of Pardo Avenue and Sol Avenue) at Cusco.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.