Meet and discover Riyadh with a private english speaking guide, 1-day excursion
This daytour gives you a first insight into the culture and history of Saudi Arabia.
You will experience a dedicated and competent guide who knows all sights very well, eat Saudi food and discover new places.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - At-Turaif District in ad-Dir'iyah
- Entry/Admission - Kingdom Centre Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: At-Turaif District in ad-Dir'iyah, Diryah Saudi Arabia
Al-Dir'iyah was the capital of the new First Saudi State and represents the authentic identity of the region through its nature and old buildings. Visit to the UNESCO site and Museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Masmak Fortress, 3153 Al Thumairi St, Riyadh 12634 Saudi Arabia
Al-Masmak Fort Museum is a MUST when in Riyadh. It was where King Abdulaziz captured Riyadh with led to the reunification of Saudi Arabia. Learn about Saudi Arabia's history. The Museum includes pictures, vintage artifacts, old weapons and traditional dresses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kingdom Centre Tower, King Fahad Road, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
After lunch in a Saudi Restaurant visit the Kingdom Centre tower. Here you have time on your own and you can visit the shopping mall where you have a wide range of local and global brands. Or enjoy a apple-cinnamon tea at the Lobby Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel. It's your time on your own and you can do or not do whatever you want.
Your guide will meet you again at the meeting point and together you will go to the top ot the building. Enjoy a spectacular 360° view! Don't forget your camera.
Your guide will drop you off at your Hotel in the city center of Riyadh.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kingdom Tower, طريق الملك فهد،، Al Olaya, Riyadh 11321, Saudi Arabia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.