Meditative Hike Across Three Landscapes in Ella
Each traveler follows a unique path on their journey into a meaningful life experience. Nature trekking, rainforest therapy and mountain hiking in Sri Lanka offers an invigorating expedition into deep nurture and healing. Go off-the-beaten trails on these unhurried walks, wander into the unknown, surrender to a deep spiritual contemplation, get lost, as nature becomes your inner compass on a meditational hike into ultimate self-discovery. The natural traveler experience is a transformative immersion into the healing power of nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A simple packed picnic lunch.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea break with small snack
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hiking gear
- Rain protection
- Gratuities & Tips (tips are customary in Sri Lanka)
This meditative hike will take you through three vastly different landscapes of the Southern mountain region.
Your trekking local expert will begin with an invigorating vista of the “Big Three”: Ella Rock, Rawana Falls, Little Adam’s Peak.
Take a pleasant Ceylon tea break and continue with a descend along a quieter region of “mist”-erious tea plantations. Pass through the lemongrass covered hills and enjoy a natural aroma-therapy experience.
Upon reaching the jungle enjoy a refreshing walking meditation at the “kumbuk”-tree purified water stream. Relax with a well-deserved picnic in the paddy field.
The trek is a slower-pace 6-hour expedition, but it is all downhill and well worth the effort. It is great for solo or companion travelers looking for a meditative nature experience.
Departure Point :Ella, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.