Medina, Rabat and the pastizzi experience
Our tour offers you the opportunity to walk leisurely the oldest part of Malta and stop to enjoy our delicacy pastizzi then keep on discovering the suburb o Rabat at a tranquil pace.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Pastizzi pastry filled with ricotta cheese or pureed peas. Tea, coffee or beer.
- Entry/Admission - Serkin Crystal Palace Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Paul, 2 Triq San Pawl, Mdina, Island of Malta MDN 1061 Malta
This the most important church of all the 365 churches in Malta. the seat of the Diocese, the same site has been occupied since the 9th century B.C. throughout history.
Pass By: Mdina Local Council, Mdina, Island of Malta 1050 Malta
This was the old law courts of the Universitas, the feudal government in medieval times.
Pass By: Palazzo Falson Historic House Museum, Villegaignon Street, Mdina, Island of Malta MDN 1191 Malta
One of the oldest house in Mdina, it is now a museum of fine art collections.
Pass By: Domus Romana, Museum Esplanade, Rabat, Island of Malta RBT 1202 Malta
The only Roman museum in Malta.
Stop At: Rabat, Rabat, Island of Malta
The suburb of Medina. Both cities were the Roman city of Melita. Rabat is the cradle of Christianity in Malta.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: St. Cataldus Catacombs, Bir Ir-Riebu, Rabat, Island of Malta Malta
Part of the Christian catacombs of Rabat. Catacombs in Malta where burial places and the vast majority are found in Rabat.
Stop At: Serkin Crystal Palace Bar, Rabat, Malta
Pastizzi is the most delicious snack in Malta and the cheapest way to eat, and the best one is sold at Is-Serkin. Nothing beats pastizzi and a glass of hot tea or coffee in winter, or accompanied by cold beer in summer. We will have the chance to experience it in our tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Mdina Gate, Mdina, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers with any food allergies should advise when booking this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- It is recommended to wear a face shield or mask when entering a shop. This does not apply to bars or restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.