Medina Azahara Experience With Transportation
The Medina Azahara archaeological site has been declared a Site of Cultural Interest in the Monument category since 1923, in addition to being officially declared a Unesco World Heritage Site on July 1, 2018. In 2018 it received more than 275,000 visitors , being one of the most visited cultural spaces in Córdoba.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shuttle bus from the parking lot to the site
- Professional guide
- Free entry for customers of the European Union
- Transfer from Córdoba included
- Entry/Admission - Medina Azahara
What's excluded :
- Entry for non-EU clients (1.50)
- food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina Azahara, Ctra. Palma del Rio, km 5.5, 14005 Cordoba Spain
A tour that will take you to one of the most beautiful historical sites in Córdoba. The bus service to Medina Azahara will leave you at the facilities of the Interpretation Center of the Monument where the guide will give you the guided tour. They can access the Archaeological site through the bus / shuttle service (included in the price).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Glorieta Cruz Roja, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Customers can participate at any time in the tour.
- Recommended to bring a comfortable shoe and a bottle of water
- The confirmation will be when the reservation is made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Organization of small groups: 20 people maximum per group. • The schedule established by the company must be fully respected and improvisations must be avoided. • Avoid touching potentially contaminated surfaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.