Medieval Paris Private.
Medieval Paris is the ancient and Roman side of the city, the arenas of Lutèce dating from the first century give the city this Greek / Roman side.
It includes very attractive and historical places like the Marrais which has not been touched by Haussmannian architecture, therefore authentic, where its many private hotels have been transformed into museums and St Germain des Près the place of celebrities. Medieval Paris is the soul of the city with the Louvre Museum which can be appreciated in an exclusive way which is my way.
This city does not end with old and historical vestiges and it is for this reason that it is so attractive, the old stone (monuments), the factor which gives it its greatest value.
My warm and charming personality as you described on my profile and flexibility for changes at the customer's request as far as my availability is concerned.
We will end with a fun moment in a medieval bar around a drink (unless the customer advises otherwise).
per adult from
What's included :
- The visits that I offer or other different at the customer's request, as soon as they are free
What's excluded :
- Any customer expenses and drinks in the bar
We will make the exterior visit of the following Medieval places:
-The Fearless Jean Tour
-The Billettes cloister
-The turret of the Hotel Herouet
-The enclosure of Philippe Auguste
-The College of Bernardins
-The Arènes de Lutèce
St Michel and Saint Germain
-Museum of Cluny and the Abbey of St Germain des Près
-Visit of the Louvre outside
-We ended up with an aperitif in a medieval bar.
Departure Point :Étienne Marcel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.