Medieval London: Legends, ghosts and fire
Let Lord William Hardel, a medieval knight, take you on a tour of Medieval London. Emblematic sites such as the Tower Bridge, the paranormal activity in the Tower of London and relive the terrible fire that struck the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore London
What's excluded :
- Snacks, Smartphone, Transportation and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London, officially the Royal Palace and Fortress of His Majesty, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Monument to the Great Fire of London, Monument St., London EC3R 8AH England
A permanent reminder of the Great Fire of 1666, the Monument commemorates one of the most significant events in London's history. Standing on the piazza between Fish Street Hill and Monument Street, the 202ft column designed by Sir Christopher Wren and Dr Robert Hooke celebrates the City which rose from the ashes.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Tower of London Ice Rink, The Tower of London Tower Hill St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Important tower that today functions as an ice skating rink in London, England
Departure Point :Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
Departure Time :2/19/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Monument to the Great Fire of London, Fish St Hill, Bridge, London EC3R 8AH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Soundwalkrs offers immersive, self-guided, 3D sound technology walking tours with contactless tech. You will explore the destination at your own pace. No crowds, no lines! Enjoy the flexibility to start the tour whenever you want and make all the stops, buy and take pictures wherever you like!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.