Medellin Coffee Experience
Having the experience of touring the coffee plantations, observing and participating in the manufacturing processes of some of the most important products in the country is a very fun and participatory activity outdoors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers - Coffee experience, cupping and entrance to the crop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
A tour through the coffee production process, we will taste and learn about Colombian coffee. The tour begins on the thresher where the detailed process of selection of the coffees will be explained, since it arrives from the farms and cooperatives. Then we go to the roaster where we will taste coffees in different preparation methods and end up trying a good cup of Colombian coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.