Medellin 3-Hour Coffee Shop Hopping
Join this tour to know about Colombian coffee, visiting various coffee shops in Medellin and tasting their specialty coffees while learning from experienced baristas about different preparation methods and coffee types.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Knowledgeable guide in English or Spanish
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned.
What's excluded :
- Unspecified food or beverage
- Optional tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laureles, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Picked up at your hotel to take you to Laureles neighborhood, an artsy and green area famous for its numerous parks, restaurants, design stores and enormous trees.
You'll taste a delicious tropical coconut Frappuccino in a Mediterranean coffee shop that also offers Turkish preparation methods. If you're not into Frappuccino, Turkish coffee is recommended, but it's not a local choice.
You'll continue walking and make a stop at a coffee shop recognized for its Aeropress method, and for working together with farmers from La Sierra. Learn about the roasting process and the importance of the social project they are leading. Your next stop will be at a place specialized making espresso because, according to them, the best way to taste a coffee's quality is in a freshly-made espresso.
Finally, you will stop at a coffee shop-independent designer store to enjoy a delicious cold brew or their fresh homemade ginger or watermelon soda instead. After, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Medellín Hotels /Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.* Note: pick-up from other towns have an additional cost (including but not limited to Envigado, Bello, Itagüí, Rionegro). Please contact us to arrange it.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.