Mazatlan Countryside and Old Town Combo Tour
This is a great way to enjoy both the countryside and the Old Town in Mazatlan. Get off of the beaten track visiting the the villages Malpica, Villa Union & the colonial town of Concordia; right in the Sierra Madre Mountains. Visiting these quaint colorful villages to see where natives carve wooden furniture by hand, make pottery, roof tiles and pastries. Be impressed by the stone temple San Sebastian in Concordia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mazatlan Van Tours, Mazatlan 82110 Mexico
Your first stop will be made at a rustic brick factory where bricks are made by hand, located at the banks of the Presidio River just outside of Villa Union. Continuing on through the town of Villa Union and East to visit Malpica, a small community where two friendly families started their home businesses: A rustic oven bakery and a handmade artistic floor tile shop using a tile press over 100 years old handed down through his family for generations.
The following town was founded in 1565 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Ibarra, who was the pioneer of the mining industry in the state of Sinaloa and this village was strategically settled near the silver and gold mining sites. Concordia is a very industrious town; its residents make their daily living working in furniture factories and potteries. Beautiful colonial architecture can be admired here, the most emblematic buildings are: The San Sebastian’s temple made of pink stone, the French style city hall and the main plaza with a huge rocking chair up front.
After enjoying the colonial towns in the Sierra Madre mountains, you will return to Mazatlan to see the most important and interesting areas, Old Mazatlan where you will have the opportunity to wander each area to get the feel of each point of interest, like at the lookout hill where you will be amazed by the views of the city and the highest natural lighthouse “El Creston”, don’t miss the stop at the cliff divers to watch the brave diver plunge into a mere 8 feet of water from 45 feet high.
Stop At: Mazatlan Cathedral, Calle 21 de Marzo 21 Plaza de la Republica, Mazatlan 82000 Mexico
Then travel through time while going from the historical center with its narrow streets and quaint plaza to the center of downtown Mazatlan where you will find the Cathedral and main plaza, take your time here to enjoy the beauty of the “Immaculate Conception” church and maybe do some shopping at the central market only one block from the cathedral. Now it’s time to enjoy a delicious authentic Mexican lunch before heading back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: If you are staying in a hotel please provide name and location of hotel and we will pick up/drop off at your lobby.If you are arriving on a cruise ship, there will be a courtesy shuttle provided to the cruise ship terminal building, the Welcome Counter is located next to the ladies room.Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.