Mazamitla, Los Casos Waterfall and Eco Park from Guadalajara
Dare to explore this charming Magical Town in a wonderful tour guided by the most interesting attractions of "La Suiza Mexicana", a typical town in the depths of the Sierra Madre, surrounded by oaks and pines that shape its architecture.
This red land offers excellent landscapes and cuisine. There are countless outdoor activities such as walking to the rivers, horseback riding and ATV rental, suspension bridge and zip lines.
You can see the spectacular waterfall located in the Sierra de Mazamitla, perfect place to disconnect from all problems, enjoy nature and serenity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Bilingual Guide
- Entry to de waterfall "Los Cazos"
- Free time at Mazamitla
- Visit the cabins at "Sierra del Tigre"
- Entry/Admission - Cascada El Salto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry to "Mundo Aventura"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Luis Soyatlan, San Luis Soyatlan
Stop at "Los Vampiritos"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascada El Salto, Mazamitla 49500 Mexico
Visit to the waterfall "Los Cazos"
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mazamitla, Mazamitla
Eco Park entry at "Mundo Aventura"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iglesia de Mazamitla, Plaza Principla de Mazamitla, Mazamitla Mexico
Free time to explore the Magic Town Mazamitla and time for you to get a meal
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be between 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM; you will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The entry to "Mundo Aventura" its not included
- ATV and horse rental its not included
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Cash for personal expenses
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.