Mayan Jungle Adventure Tour
Live an extreme adventure on the Mayan Jungle tour and pay a visit to Sac-Actun, an underwater cave system situated along the Caribbean coast! Zipline over the treetops, rappel down to a cenote and get the unique chance to participate in a traditional Mayan ceremony. A remarkable experience where culture and adrenaline are perfectly combined!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance, fees Guide, Equipment
- Towel, Locker
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area
- Entry/Admission - NexusTours
What's excluded :
- Tips for our guides (optional), alcoholic beverages, souvenirs or photographs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Cancun Mexico
Explore the Mayan Jungle and discover its secrets on a day filled with fun and adventure. It all starts with a visit to an authentic Mayan ranch located in the heart of the rainforest.
Venture into the amazing Sac-Actun, the longest underground river system in the world, recommended by National Geographic's specialized cave divers.
Explore deeper into the jungle to snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern and zipline through the lush rainforest. Feel the rush of adrenaline!
You will fall in love with the beauty of the cenote, lost in the Mayan jungle and surrounded by amazing rock formations, stalactites and stalagmites.
• Visit Rancho San Felipe
• Explore Sac-Actun , the world's longest underground river system
• Snorkel in crystal-clear water surrounded by rock formations and stalagmites
• Rappel 40 feet down, swim in Yaxmuul underground cenote and glide through 3 ziplines
• Mayan purification ceremony
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes (sandals are not recommended), and swimsuit. Bring a change of clothes, towel, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellant, bottled water and cash for souvenirs, photos or additional expenses. Maximum weight for additional activities: 264lbs. Persons under alcohol influence or drugs are not allowed to participate.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.