Maya Cruise 2 days 1 night cruise exploring Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay from Hanoi
Launched in 2017, Proudly Maya Cruise is known as unique 4-star plus cruise catering the top-notch services on the schedule of Cat Ba island, Lan Ha Bay, Halong bay. Rooted from the Arabic characters, The “Maya” would be inscribed as “Maja” referring to the “Mother” and according to our Asian worshiping culture, Mother means the proliferation, protection; accumulation for the people and here is the major reason why we take the Maya to name for our vessel with a hope of peace; prosperity.
This charming princess was made in a very famous; reputable shipyard in Hai Phong; designed in a combination between Vietnamese traditional style and the French architecture. We are one of few cruises operating in both Cat Ba island and Halong Bay with fully equipment, the highest safety standards with sonar, radars. Each cabin is provided modern alarm devices linked to a central monitoring system, smoke sensor, fire extinguishers, hydrant and hoses, life jacket and clear emergency instructions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury van Hanoi- Hai Phong- Hanoi
- Luxury Cruise Lan Ha Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast) for 2 days 1 night
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment,
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat for exploring Ba Ham lake, Viet Hai village, kayaking and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2nights package
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- FREE PICK UP AT AIRPORT = KINDLY GIVE US YOUR FLIGHT ARRIVAL
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY (L/D)
09h00: You will be pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the highway to Got Port, Haiphong where we arrive at around 11h30
12h00: Transfer by tender to the MAYA CRUISE. On the way to the main boat, you will have a chance to see Cai Trap canal.
12h15: We welcome our guests onboard the MAYA CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay.
12h40: MAYA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have lunch while passing via the islets. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner.
15h00: We progress to Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. You can try at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and enjoy free cocktail on Floating Bar.
17h30: Returning MAYA CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal
19h30: Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
21h30: Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
DAY 2 : LAN HA BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06h00: Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve light breakfast.
Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Toi Sang cave is situated.
9h30: Visit then return MAYA CRUISE for check-out procedures
10h00: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
11h35: We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
12h10: We bid farewell at Got port, this is the end of the program.
14h00: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
Departure Point :Ha Noi City Centre
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes
- Warm clothes for winter
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.