Max Muay Thai Boxing Pattaya
Watching an evening of MAX Muay Thai boxing is an exciting experience for young and old. Every night spectators can watch fights between Thais and foreigners from countries across the world. The stadium is full of lights, noise and people shouting putting bets on the fighters.
The MAX Muay Thai stadium hosts several events, including the competition for the MAX World Champion belt. Very popular in Thailand, the MAX Muay Thai fights are broadcasted live on TV by Channel 8.
per adult from
What's included :
- Max Muay Thai Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfers
- Visit: Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya, 42/108 หมู่ที่ 9 ถนน Sukhumvitpattaya 42, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Visit Pattaya's one and only professional stadium that has hosted several of MAX World Championships and watch a live match between world renowned local and international fighters. If you found Muay Thai to be thrilling on TV, imagine experiencing the real thing in a stadium where you can feel and hear the excitement of yelling enthusiasts and atmospheric music.
Roar with the crowd and cheer for your favorite fighters as they take the ring for a heart thumping battle. All fights are guaranteed to be real, authentic, and exciting! Choose between a weekday or weekend match depending on your schedule and participate in an event that will keep you jumping off the seat and is a must for thrill seekers visiting Thailand!
Watch approximately 7 matches from 19.00 - 21.30
Departure Point :Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya, 42/108 หมู่ที่ 9 ถนน Sukhumvitpattaya 42, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children who are below 100 cm in height may enter free of charge when sharing a seat with a paying adult, thus not occupying another seat
- Adult rates apply to visitors who are above 100 cm in height
- Seating positions will be confirmed with the ticket staff on the visit date
- Gates open at 18.00 and matches will run until closing (min 2 hours)
- Visitors may take photos or videos without using flash during the match
- All visitors must take a copy of their Passport to be used as identification upon entering
- Rates valid for foreigners only
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.