Mavrovo, Duf waterfall and Bigorski Monastery tour from Skopje
In this tour, we will discover a few of the most beautiful natural places in North Macedonia, and a very special monastery, that will leave an impression on you. It includes a short walk to a beautiful waterfall and enjoying the surrounding nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or any other location in Skopje
- Transfers for the tour with a comfortable A/C car/minivan
- Experienced English-speaking guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Monastery St. Jovan Bigorski
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mavrovo, Mavrovo, Polog Region
We will discover the National Park Mavrovo, with all its beauties. National Park Mavrovo is the largest National Park in Macedonia that covers an area of 73 000 ha. It is located in the western central part of the country. Several villages built in a traditional Macedonian way are a symbol of the park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duf Waterfall, Village Rostushe, Mavrovo 1256 Republic of North Macedonia
We will make a short walk to the beautiful Duf waterfall in the environment of the Rostuse village. It is a 20 minutes walk to this beautiful peaceful place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery St. Jovan Bigorski, Hwy E65 Mavrovo National Park, Gostivar Republic of North Macedonia
We will visit the extraordinary Monastery St. John Bigorski. The story of this monastery starts with the oldest miraculous icon with healing power, originating from the 11th century. One of its most valuable treasures is the iconostasis, created by Petre Filipovski-Garkata. In the end, we get into our comfortable vehicle and drive back to Skopje.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Skopje, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel or any other location in Skopje
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operates in various weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Comfortable walking shoes are recomended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the other people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.