Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling
Enjoy an 8-hour tour of the South of Mauritius in an air-conditioned vehicle, including a glass bottom boat ride and snorkelling in Blue Bay Marine Park, arguably the best snorkelling location in Mauritius. You'll also have the chance to discover an abundance of colourful tropical fish and diverse coral formations while snorkelling in the marine park. After, you'll be able to admire the rugged scenery of the south of Mauritius, the most wild part of the island, and see giant tortoises and crocodiles at La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes. The day ends with a visit to St. Aubin Rhumerie and Vanilla Plantation where you'll sample award-winning rum and learn about artisanal and traditional distillery techniques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time / parking feed
- A glass bottom boat ride and use of snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bay Marine Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to St. Aubin: Rs. 500 (12.5 Euros)
- Entrance fees to La Vanille Reserve: Rs. 395 (10 Euros), except Rs. 225 (5.50 Euros) on weekends.
- Lunch or snacks
- Entry/Admission - La Vanille Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - La Plantation de Saint Aubin
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Bay Marine Park, Blue Bay Link Road, Mahebourg, Mauritius
Once you arrive at Blue Bay Beach, you will begin to understand where the name “Blue Bay” came from: the water is a multitude of shades of blue. From the beach, you’ll embark on a glass bottom boat trip to the famous Blue Bay Marine Park. The marine park is arguably the best location for snorkelling in Mauritius. With snorkelling gear provided, you’ll be able to discover the abundance of colourful tropical fish, including the trumpet fish, diverse coral formations and other marine creatures that call this park home.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gris Gris Beach, South Coast, Souillac, Mauritius
While most of Mauritius is surrounded by coral reefs, giving us the calm lagoon the island is famous for, the southern part of the island is where there is a break in the reef. At Gris Gris, you will be able to admire the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the stunning cliffs. A few metres away, you will see La Roche qui Pleure, a natural rock formation that resembles a person crying when the waves hit it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Vanille Nature Park, Riviere des Anguilles, Mauritius
Stroll through La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes and its 3.5 hectares of lush greenery. Discover its beautiful palm and banana trees, giant bamboos, its impressive animals, including 2,000 Nile Crocodiles and 1,000 giant tortoises. You will also visit their insectarium which boasts one of the best private collections in the world with 23,000 species.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Plantation de Saint Aubin, St Aubin, Riviere des Anguilles, Mauritius
The St. Aubin Rhumerie uses both artisanal and traditional distillery techniques to make its award-winning rum. You’ll have the opportunity to visit the factory and learn about the rum-making process and sample the delicious varieties of rum they offer. You can also visit the beautiful colonial house and the vanilla and anthurium flower plantations.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, B&Bs, apartments on the island. Please let us know which hotel, B&B or apartment you're staying at. Note that your pickup time will be 9am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction. Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions.
- Entrance fees for the attractions are not collected by the supplier, so that gives you the possibility to skip the ones that don’t interest you and spend more time at the ones that do.
- St. Aubin Rhumerie is closed on Saturdays afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Clients should bring their own mask, if possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.