Matopos Day Game Drive !
Rhodes Matopos National Park is very famous for its large concentration of Black Eagle and leopard. About 45 minutes drive from Bulawayo takes us to Rhodes Matopos National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Light Lunch, park fees and Transport included.
- Entry/Admission - Cecil Rhode's Burial Place
What's excluded :
- Tips,Alcohol or Flights.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cecil Rhode's Burial Place, Matopos National Park, Matobo National Park - The Matopos Zimbabwe
Depart Bulawayo City in the morning and drive to Matopos Park to arrive after 40 minutes.Our Guide will take you around to visit the Bushman Cave Paintings, Rhodes Grave, World's View, Balancing Rocks and explore the site Museum at Pomongwe. Later in the day, drive to see the wild animals like Rhino, Giraffe,Zebra, Impalas,Kudus and many other plain game.
This Tour will also allow you to do a walking safari where you can see Rhino at close range. Your professional Guide will explain more about the Matopos Wildlife and its vegetation. Towards sun set, you will finish your game drive as you drive towards the main gate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Glowing Lins Hair, 9th avenue, Robert Mugabe Way, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
2: Bulawayo Rainbow Hotel, Robert Mugabe Way, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Hotel in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.Airports
- Bulawayo Airport, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
- Bulawayo Airport Airport
Departure Time :9/22/2019 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.