Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour from Moshi
The Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour from Moshi is a very easy half day walking trip that takes you from your hotel in Moshi to the Materuni village with its famous Materuni Waterfalls and beautifully lush area. Here you can really get to grips of the Chagga life
Swim in the waters of Materuni Mt. Kilimanjaro highest falls!
Discover and learn how coffee is grown and processed at local coffee farms!
Taste coffee made in Chagga style!
Get the cultural experience with local style of life!
Get interesting facts and knowledge from your friendly local tour guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Giude tips
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Materuni Waterfalls, Kisambi Juu Materuni, Moshi Tanzania
Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour
For the Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour we pick you up directly from your hotel in Moshi and drive to the Materuni village. Materuni Waterfall is the highest and most impressive waterfall at the foothill of Mt. Kilimanjaro with a height of about 150m. On the Materuni Waterfalls & Coffee Tour you’ll visit a coffee farm and learn about how coffee is grown, harvested and processed. You’ll try your hand at roasting and preparing a fresh cup of coffee the Chagga way.
After the coffee tour and coffee tasting you’ll take a beautiful 30 minutes long enjoyable hike through the hills and valleys en route to the Materuni Waterfalls. Finally, you can refresh at the waterfall’s cold water, so don’t forget to bring your swim wear.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Moshi Town and Suburbs
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.