Materuni waterfall and coffee tour + Hot spring
On this product we combined two of listed product on TripAdvisor which are Kikuletwa hot spring and Materuni waterfall and coffee tour all in one day. It's an easy half hour walk to see the falls. After viewing the falls, return to the village and experience how coffee is made. Members of the Chaga tribe will show you where the coffee is grown and you will help make the best cup of coffee you have ever tasted! You will help grind it, roast it, sift it, and finally drink it. As you are approaching Moshi keep your eyes open because every so often the clouds part and you can see the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro! After so all we drive and enjoy the naturally warm water caused by underground geothermal springs. If you are feeling lazy you can bask in the pool or, if you‘re feeling more adventurous, you can swim or jump from the rope swing.You can enjoy your lunch which we bring with us or you can have some local food cooked fresh for you. Our personal favorite is chips mayai and rice and beans.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Materuni Waterfalls, Kisambi Juu Materuni, Moshi Tanzania
Our accredited guide will meet you at your starting pointing and you will start your day with Materuni waterfall,coffee tour and finally ending our day at hot spring for swimming or relaxing by the natural pool.
Departure Point :Arusha Clock Tower, Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We are very familiar with all the Arusha and Moshi! You can just call or send us your location to pick you up
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.