Materuni Waterfall & Coffee tour.
Would you like to see a different side of Kilimanjaro? Would you like to visit a coffee farm and help make a pot of coffee from scratch?! If the answer is yes then this is the route for you. About two hours outside of Arusha is the village of Materuni, home of the Materuni waterfalls made up of snow run-off from Kilimanjaro. It's an easy half hour walk to see the falls. After viewing and possibly swimming in the falls, return to the village and experience how coffee is made. Members of the Chaga tribe will show you where the coffee is grown and you will help make the best cup of coffee you have ever tasted!
You will help grind it, roast it, sift it, and finally drink it.
As you are approaching Moshi keep your eyes open because every so often the clouds part and you can catch a glimpse of the iconic Mt. Kilimanjaro!
My favorite tour ever!
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Materuni Waterfalls, Kisambi Juu Materuni, Moshi Tanzania
our wonderful rearm worker will pick you up from your starting point and direct heading to the last village at the base of the Kilimanjaro Mountain which is well known, Materuni village.
Of course yes if they sky is clear, you completely see the mountain right front of your face.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any of your starting point.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.