Materuni village, waterfall and coffee tour day trip
Standing 150m high and nestled in the lush green forests on the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro, a Materuni waterfalls tour is an ideal getaway for those strapped for time. The waterfalls are located 30 minutes from Moshi town. This tour is accompanied by a visit to the Materuni village as well as a coffee tour.
Chemka Hot Springs
A short but bumpy drive from Arusha are the clear, turquoise waters of the Chemka Hot Springs, an oasis of geothermal warmth that bubbles up from underground. Surrounded by lush forest alive with birdsong and the call of monkeys, the Chemka Hot Springs is an ideal place to ease those tired legs after a strenuous ascent up Kilimanjaro. They’re a little bit of heaven that’s perfect for a day trip, and those warm blue waters invite you to linger, swim or explore. Return refreshed, revitalized and relaxed.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Entry/Admission - Hot Spring Moshi
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Gratitude’s ,All things of personal nature ,Visa ,Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hot Spring Moshi, +255 Moshi TZ, 8611, Tanzania
We’ll pick you up from your Arusha hotel late morning for the hour-long drive to the Chemka Hot Springs. The road is very bumpy and windy, so hang on! During the drive, don’t forget to enjoy the wonderful scenery and authentic Tanzanian life as it unfolds along the road.
When we arrive, you’re free to be you. Linger at the edge of the springs, taking in the blue, blue waters and the lush green of the surrounding forest. Take a leisurely swim (don’t forget that the waters are very warm, so you won’t feel like an Olympic sprint) or float in a world that’s all your own, listening to the water lapping and the birds overhead. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not play on the rope swing? Playing isn’t just for kids!
The pond can be very deep, in some places up to 10 meters, but the water is so clear that you can see right to the bottom. Eat your lunch in the shade of the trees or, if you’re a sun bunny, find a hot spot all your own. You’ve plenty of time to spot the wildlife that also enjoy the Chemka Hot Springs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Materuni Waterfalls, Kisambi Juu Materuni, Moshi Tanzania
You will depart your hotel at early morning and head to the Materuni village. While at the village you will get to explore the lives of the Chagga people and do a coffee tour to see how the locals grow and brew coffee. After the coffee tour you will head to the waterfalls. After that we head hot Springs as it is an ideal place to ease those tired legs after a strenuous ascent .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Arusha, Tanzania
2: Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- kilimanjaro airpot
- Arusha Airpot
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.