Materuni Cycling Tour
Standing 150m high and nestled in the lush green forests on the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro, a Materuni waterfalls tour is an ideal getaway for those strapped for time. The waterfalls are located 30 minutes from Moshi town. This tour is accompanied by a visit to the Materuni village as well as a coffee tour.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Packed lunch & bottled mineral water
- Village fees + Coffee tour
- English speaking guide(s)
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide(s)
You will depart from our bike workshop at around 0900hrs and head to the Materuni village. While at the village you will get to explore the lives of the Chagga people and do a coffee tour to see how the locals grow and brew coffee. After the coffee tour you will head to the waterfalls where you will have your packed lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon. Afterwards you will be transferred back to your hotel in Moshi.
– Transportation to and from the villag
– Packed lunch & bottled mineral water
– Village fees + Coffee tour
– English speaking guide(s)
– Tips to the guide(s)
– Alcoholic beverages & sodas
– Accommodation in Moshi
Departure Point :Market Street, Market St, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Safety equipment The tour operators will always choose the safest possible route and equipment for you during your bike tour. However, it’s always a good idea to brush up on some safety tips and guidelines.
- Here are a few tips:
- Wear a helmet. They might not be required by law in all areas, but it’s a smart idea to protect your head in case of a fall or accident. We recommend that, for safety and hygiene purposes, You can come with your own personal bike helmet with on tour
- Ride single file. Avoid blocking sections of the road or path. It’s courteous to other cyclists, and safer if you’re riding with any vehicle traffic.
- Avoid wearing headphones. Sure, we all love a little music to give us our soundtrack of this perfect bicycle tour, but be safe, and save the music for when you’re off the bike path.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.