Matera tour by car or minivan from Bari
Matera with its SASSI, its cobbled streets, the tuff houses, the craftsmen who do everything to bring you back 4000 years.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transport service by car minivan or minibus
What's excluded :
- tourist guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
A guided route inside the Sassi, one of the oldest human settlements on Earth, which winds through the stone alleys between glimpses and views of great suggestion: the Sasso Caveoso, a deep valley full of houses carved into the rock close to the depths Gravina canyon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
HOTEL PALACEHOTEL OF THE NATIONSHOTEL NICOLAUSVICTORY PARK HOTELHOTEL PARCO DEI PRINCIPIAirports
- Palese Airport, Bari Italy
- Varco Della Vittoria Porto di Bari, Lungomare Starita, 6, 70132 Bari BA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.