Matarraña Getaway (Teruel) 4 days - Spanish Tuscany
The Matarraña region, in the province of Teruel, is also known as Spanish Tuscany. It stands out for its unique architecture, made up of 18 medieval-style towns full of years of culture and history. Gastronomy is also one of the strong points of Matarraña, which is characterized by offering "zero kilometer" cuisine with local products from its own land. In our 4-day getaway we have included 3 unusual experiences that differentiate it from any other: a very unique hotel, a wine tourism experience, an oil tourism experience and a visit to the vulture observatory, a unique activity in Europe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - 3 breakfasts at the Cresol hotel in Calaceite
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in the cellar
- Snacks - Oil tasting at the oil mill with visit to the olive trees
- Visit to the Crete Vulture Observatory, unique in Europe.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Does not include meals
- Dinner - Does not include dinners
- Oleotourism experience in the oil mill with visit to the olive trees and tasting of their oils. In Mas de Flandi one of the best oils in the region is produced.
• Fuentespalda, Fuentespalda, Matarranya, Province of Teruel, Aragon
• Oil tasting
Departure Point :Hotel Cresol, Calle Sta. Bárbara, 16, 44610 Calaceite, Teruel, Spain
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.