Matanuska Glacier Walk
There is no minimum purchase this tour can be for a single traveler. We cater each tour to your specifications and needs. This may also be converted to a private tour upon request.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Along with a full meal at Matanuska Glacier we also provide snacks for your drive to and from.
- Your Glacier expert will provide you with crampons for stability on the ice an ice pole and a helmet for you protection
- All additional fees associated with the park and your entrance to the glacier is all-inclusive.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matanuska Glacier, Alaska
One of our most popular Winter Tours is to visit Matanuska Glacier in the Matanuska--Susitna Valley - "Mat-Su". The incredible Ice Caves can only be explored in the Winter. In Summer they are submerged and out-of-sight. This tour is for ages 13 to 130. We cater the tour to your abilities.This is a full day tour that includes a 2.5 scenic drive to the glacier along the Glenn Hwy. Your private guide joins you for a 2 to 3 hour walk on the glacier. Lunch is included and there are multiple photo stops along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Anchorage Downtown TourGroup, 527 W 3rd Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice. Please make sure you contact us 24 hours prior to our departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- City and State mandates require testing 72hours prior to arrival. Your guide is tested once a week and the vehicle is sanitized after each tour. Please see airline requirements and Airport guidelines for the latest Statewide requirements for travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.