Matakana Farmers Market (Saturday’s)
Personalised private tour with your local friendly guide showing the lovely sights and attractions the Matakana region has to offer / only 1 hour from Auckland City.
A truely wonderful experience not to be missed !!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Matakana Village Farmers' Market
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matakana Village Farmers' Market, 2 Matakana Valley Road, Matakana, Auckland 0985 New Zealand
Local fresh produce / boutique shops / cafe’ / foodies heaven / riverside music / deli / flowers / fresh bread / treats and sweets / award winning coffee
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Omaha Beach, 1 Matariki Street, Warkworth, Auckland 0986 New Zealand
Stunning white sandy beach,clean air,crystal clear waters with gulf and island views,very popular with surfers and windsurfers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Warkworth, Warkworth, North Island
You can indulge in a Charlie’s Gelato....more than just an ice cream...extremely popular with locals and tourists....simply devine and wonderful way to complete your Matakana experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Princes Wharf, 137-147 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.