Matagalls Vic & Cerveceria Artesana Trekking - Small group from Santa Susanna
We reach Matagalls, a mountain that with its 1698 meters above sea level is the third highest elevation of the Montseny Natural Park.
After enjoying the panoramic view of the Matagalls, we descend to Vic, a historic and monumental city, capital of a fertile pre-Pyrenean plain. We cross the medieval center of the city, from Placa Major, the most attractive urban enclave of the medieval nucleus.
We will also visit Casa Riera Ordeix, a working house where we will visit the facilities as well as see the curing process of the different sausages made there. After our visit to Vic, we will head towards Cervesa del Montseny Artesana, a small brewery located very close to Vic, dedicated to the production of craft beers of the Ale family. Here we will visit the facilities of the factory and we can enjoy 6 varieties of beers, all produced in the place, along with a small snack.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Trekking in Matagalls
- Visit to Vic
- Guide throughout the tour
- Entry/Admission - Matagalls
- Entry/Admission - Cervesera Del Montseny
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matagalls, 17406 Montseny Spain
Mountain that with its 1698 meters above sea level is the third highest elevation of the Montseny Natural Park
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vic, Vic, Catalonia
Historic and monumental city, capital of a fertile pre-Pyrenean plain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cervesera Del Montseny, Calle del feu, 15, 08554 Sant Miquel de Balenya Spain
Small brewery located very close to Vic, dedicated to the production of craft beers of the Ale family, with completely natural ingredients under the traditional English brewing system.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :08398 Santa Susanna, Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.