Masca - Garachico - Teide National Park
The must see of Tenerife, from the great Masca valleys to the historical village of Garachico, and last but not least visiting the great volcanic landscape of volcano Teide.
This great tour is designed so you can enjoy the 3 highlights of the island in one tour. Discover the essence, culture and history of Tenerife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shoes and walking sticks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masca Valley, Tenerife Spain
First we head west where we visit the small hidden village of Masca in the middle of the Teno area. Here we have time to take some pictures, and for a break next to the local church with a beautiful huge ficus tree of a few hundred years old.
We drive on to the next village los Carrizales where we have the opportunity for a short walk. Furthermore, we drive along the winding road over the mountain and arrive on the north side of the island where local agriculture clearly dominates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garachico, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
The following stop in the village of Garachico which was completely rebuilt after the city was completely destroyed by the lava flow of the black volcano in 1706. Here we have time to step past the old castle of San Miguel, the church of Santa Ana and the park where we can see an old wine press.
In Garachico we offer you a delicious coffee with cake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Then we drive to the very beautiful viewpoint of the village Chirche for a short photo break.
Subsequently we continue to a 500 year old lava flow from the volcano "Boca Cangrejo", with the view to the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
Thereafter we drive a little further in to the Teide National Park, and we arrive at a place where we have the opportunity to take a short walk to the crater of the Sámara volcano.
We also will pass by the old peak of the Teide "El Pico Viejo" with its huge lava field of over 5 km². Fairly recent with just over 200 years ago.
Further on we arrive at the most beautiful place of the park at the famous rocks "Roques de García", and here we have time for some beautiful pictures. Across the street at the Parador del Teide there is also a cafeteria and a nice souvenir shop.
On the way back to the south, we stop at a beautiful viewpoint of a number of volcanoes and the enormous pine forest. In the village of Vilaflor you will find the oldest and largest pine tree "El Pino Gordo" for our last photo break.
And last but not least, a short drive through the wine region of Abono towards your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is included from your hotel or place you stay at
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Public health and safety are our first priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.