Masada Dead Sea Adventure: Private & Customized Israel Shore Excursion Day Tour
Masada and Dead Sea region day tour from Ashdod port as a single day shore excursion with your family or private group of friends .
Your Israel Travel Company private guide will pick you up at Ashdod port with our very comfortable ,airconditioned 18 seater capacity minibus and driver to start our full day tour traveling from Ashdod to visit Masada , the UNESCO World Heritage site of King Herod's Mountain Fortress and the site of the Jewish rebels final stand against Rome in 73 CE and then tour the Dead Sea region with a Dead Sea float amongst the many options available outlined below .
What makes us different is that we truly believe that this is your tour and it can be fully customized according to your interests !
***CUSTOMIZED TOURS.We also offer free tour itinerary consultancy for private touring of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Mediterranean coast , Galilee & Negev desert in Israel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your Israel Travel Company private guide will pick you up at dockside where your cruise ship is located at Ashdod port. Our very professional driver with a very comfortable, airconditioned minibus with wifi ,coffee machineand bottled water will commence our 1.5 hour drive towards the Judean desert & the cable car that will take us to Masada , the UNESCO World Heritage site of King Herod's Mountain Fortress and the site of the Jewish rebels final stand against Rome in 73 CE .
After our indepth tour of Masada we will then tour the Dead Sea region with a Dead Sea float amongst the many options available.
You then have a wonderful range of activities and sites to choose from:
*float in the Dead Sea or a spa and lunch package at a local hotel
* Masada multimedia museum,
*hike in the Ein Gedi National Park & a swim in the sweet waters of David's Falls, ,
*visit the ancient Ein Gedi synagogue ,
* explore Kibbutz Ein Gedi Botanical Gardens
* visit Qumran National Park of Dead Sea scrolls fame
* visit to the Jordan River Baptism site of Qasr el Yahud
* visit to the Inn of the Good Samaritan
* view of a Judean desert Byzantine monastery.
At the end of our day together we will return you to your cruise ship in Ashdod.
Departure Point :Port of Ashdod
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ashdod Port, Ashdod, Israel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.