Masada and Dead Sea Tour from Herzliya
Tour to the Judean Desert, ascend Masada by cable car and see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of a natural mud-bath!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Start your tour to the Dead Sea via the Judean hills at 06.30am. On the way to the Dead Sea stop at the Masada, one of the most exciting and frequently-toured places in Israel, and relates a story of perseverance and power, faith and surrender, ambitions, and a tragic end. Masada is situated on the top of a mountain with steep sides and a flat top like a parapet overlooking the desert panorama to the west and the Dead Sea to the east. The remains of the fortress of Masada are well-preserved and have been reconstructed in an effort to pay homage to the site and its heroic inhabitants. The most impressive structure on Masada is King Herod’s northern palace, built on three rock terraces overlooking the gorge below. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada a World Heritage Site.
The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth, 400 meters below sea level and has attracted thousand visitors from all around the world to have unforgettable experience to float in salty and hilling water and cover your body with magic therapeutic mud. You will have free time in the afternoon at the Dead Sea private beach before being returned to your hotel in Herzliya.
Departure Point :Hotels in Herzliya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, towels, hats, sun screen, sunglasses, drinking water.
- Instant confirmation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.