Masaai Boma Day Trip
We will offer you a memorable opportunity to interactively experience the Masai way of life through day trips. Guests will be able to participate in a variety of unique cultural activities, and encouraged to delve as deep into the experience as possible!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Private transport to and from Moshi/Masai boma&Masaiboma/Moshi
- • Driver
- • Professional English speaking Guide
- • Village entry fees
- • Lunch Box
- • Government tax
- • Bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- • Tipping for your guide
- • Personal Expenses
- • Travel Insurance / Flights
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Masai Central Market, Mto wa Mbu, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
Maasai are a Nilotic ethnic group inhabiting central and southern Kenya and northern Tanzania. They are among the best known local populations due to their residence near the many game parks of the African Great Lakes, and their distinctive customs and dress. The Maasai speak the Maa language.
An authentic glimpse into the distinctive Maasai culture is now accessible to Eco-tourists in Tanzania. Preservation of their proud traditions has set the Maasai apart from other indigenous groups in Tanzania, and embodies a side of Africa with which few outsiders can contact. We will offer you a memorable opportunity to interactively experience the Masai way of life through day trips. Guests will be able to participate in a variety of unique cultural activities, and encouraged to delve as deep into the experience as possible!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour starts right after picking up travelers from their locationAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.