Martha Brae Rafting from Montego Bay
Established forty years ago, Rafting on the Martha Brae boasts a complement of eighty five licensed and experienced raft captains. Thirty-foot long bamboo rafts are boarded from a concrete pier, under the supervision of a licensed dispatcher.
The raft ride is operated over a three mile stretch of the beautiful Martha Brae river and lasts approximately one hour. Once on the raft, guests can learn about “The Legend of Martha Brae” or enjoy an exhilarating swim. The attraction has over the years played host to a number of celebrities including HRH Queen Elizabeth II, heavy weight champion Lennox Lewis, Chuck Norris, Dionne Warwick, Spike Lee, former NBA star Patrick Ewing, Jane Seymour of “Doctor Quinn- Medicine Woman” fame, Kenny Rodgers, the late Johnny cash and world 100 meter champion Usain Bolt.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Activity fee is not included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Rafting on the Martha Brae, the island’s #1 rafting attraction is located approximately three miles inland from the town of Falmouth, birthplace of one of Jamaica’s former Prime Minister, Hugh Shearer. The attraction is a mere twenty miles from Montego Bay and forty miles from Ocho Rios.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is dependent on the hotel or guest house that you are staying and will be communicated when the booking is confirmed.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.