Marseille Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour of Marseille
In this half-day small group tour, explore the city of Marseille: its old port and the historical center. Observe the Palais Longchamp (Water Castle), which was inaugurated in 1869 to bring water from the Durance river to Marseille. Climb up to the iconic basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde (usually called la Bonne Mère) that was built in Roman-Byzantine style in 1864 to replace the old chapel with the same name. There observe the fabulous view over Marseille. Finally, go to the charming Cape Croisette, before returning back to your port of cruise terminal of Marseille.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
Notre-Dame de la Garde (literally: Our Lady of the Guard) is a Catholic basilica in Marseille, France, and the city's best-known symbol. The site of a popular Assumption Day pilgrimage, it is the most visited site in Marseille
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais Longchamp, Blvd du Jardin Zoologique, 13004 Marseille France
The Palais Longchamp is a monument in the 4th arrondissement of Marseille, France. It houses the Musée des beaux-arts and Muséum d'histoire naturelle de Marseille. The surrounding Longchamp Park (French: Parc Longchamp) is listed by the French Ministry of Culture as one of the Notable Gardens of France.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Abbaye Saint Victor, 3 rue de l Abbaye, 13007 Marseille France
Monaster from the 5th center
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Four des Navettes, 136 rue Sainte, 13007 Marseille France
The oldest bakery in Marseille 1781 to Learn about our local speciality Navette Biscuit
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe ( Porte d'Aix ), Place Jules Guesde Porte D'Aix, 13003 Marseille France
Porte d'Aix (also known as the Porte Royale) is a triumphal arch in Marseille, in the south of France, marking the old entry point to the city on the road from Aix-en-Provence.
Stop At: Le Vieux Port, Quai des Bleges, 13002 Marseille France
Free Time ,explore by your own the city center of Marseille
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Instructions Upon debarkation, please exit the cruise terminal. You will follow the green line on the ground directing you towards the exit. It is approximately a 10 to 15 minute walk from the cruise ship. Your tour representative will be by the Seaman’s Club holding a sign with "Domitia Tours" written on it. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 15 minutes before the departure time listed above.Ports
- Marseille Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.