Marseille Segway Tour - Discover the beauty of the Pharo Palace and its neighborhood
This one hour and a half Segway Tour of Marseille Pharo Palace and its neighborhood will give you the unique opportunity to ride from the Old Port to the feet of the Pharo Palace. Discover beautiful sights of Marseille emblematic places . See the highlights as your guide tells you and your private group, all about this incredible town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Local guide
- Hair net
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Try an innovative way to enjoy the sights and spirit of Marseille with the comfort and ease of an electric Segway. Riding a Segway is easy : simply put your hands on the handlebar, your feet on the platforms and lean your body forward or backward. After a quick training on how to ride, you will be ready to discover Marseille.
Embark on a unique, one-hour and a half ride in a small group. Your guided tour will take you from the Cathedral of the Major to the Pharo Palace. You will also pass through the MuCEM, the city's most famous museum, known for its concrete lace through which pass the sun of Marseille. Throughout the journey, your guide will give you information about the main monuments and places you will encounter and the past and present history of the city. Your tour will end in the Panier neigborhood. You will succumb to the charm of the oldest district of the city with its colorful houses and narrow cobbled streets.
A fun and unusual way to discover Marseille with family or friends.
Departure Point :5 Quai de la Joliette, 13002 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9am, 11am, 13pm, 15pm, 17pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers weighing over 110kg will not able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart or back complaint, or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.