Marseille discover magical secret little fishing ports - half day private tour
Tour summary - Marseille discover the three secret little ports
Explore fishermen's cottages, brightly coloured fishing boats in a setting unchanged for centuries, a stones throw from the city centre. Vallons des Auffes, Malmousque & l'anse de la Fausse Monnaie. A coastal walk between the three little ports with exceptional views.
Wander & discover the hidden tiny 18th century fishing ports and fisherman’s houses. Visit small streets and follow the coastal path to discover this unique neighbourhood. Enjoy the surroundings of life below the Corniche Kennedy & discover architectural gems from the last century and today’s modernist architecture. Experience the history and ancient fishing culture of this colourful Mediterranean city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Along the way, time for a leisurely coffee, tea or soft drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vallon des Auffes, Boulevard des Dardanelles, Marseille France
Explore the first of three tiny fishing ports
Pass By: Port de Malmousque, Anse de Malmousque, 13007 Marseille, France
Walking between tiny narrow streets down to the waters edge
Pass By: Anse de la Fausse Monnaie, Traverse de la Fausse Monnaie, 13007 Marseille France
Walk the coastal path to discover the last of the three tiny fishing ports of Marseille
Departure Point :la porte de L'orient - Monument aux Armées d'Afrique, 13007 Marseille, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour of this location lasting 3-4 hours duration and at a gentle pace
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT Health & Safety: Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and in particular our hired vehicles and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required to do so. The driver of a hired mini-bus will wear a mask as will our driver/guide whilst in the vehicle together. We recommend our guests to do likewise. Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please see special note regarding our full Health & Safety policy
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.